Find Gary Marbut’s Model Legislation For Sheriffs First embedded below.
Take the poll, share and make public comments below. Members can take the member only poll and make comments on the subject here.
Find Gary Marbut’s Model Legislation For Sheriffs First embedded below. Take the public poll, comment and share below. Find the member only poll here.
- Montana should provide a resource for Montana citizens to perform online NICS background checks. 58%, 15 votes15 votes 58%15 votes - 58% of all votes
- Montana should not provide a resource for Montana citizens to perform online NICS background checks. 42%, 11 votes11 votes 42%11 votes - 42% of all votes
Take the poll and discuss with members below. Share this poll with voters everywhere and save https://app.mt.gov/conweb/ to your bookmarks.
If you’re looking for the member only poll on the subject, login and find it here at https://montanaguntrader.com/?status/2-2-1622133013/
Members can take the poll and leave reactions and comments. Login and take the member only poll and leave member only visible comments HERE..
- US citizens SHOULD have access to the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System 72%, 18 votes18 votes 72%18 votes - 72% of all votes
- US citizens SHOULD NOT have access to the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System 28%, 7 votes7 votes 28%7 votes - 28% of all votes
We hear frequently from anti-gun entities and politicians that “90% of Americans support Universal Background Checks.” We all know that’s not even close, especially in Montana and that the only way to enforce such a tyrannical law is to require universal firearms registration. It’s more than likely the other way around, especially among Montana gun buyers, sellers and traders. Take the poll and tell us what you think in the comments.
- I Oppose Universal Gun Registration in Order To Enforce Universal Background Checks 98%, 47 votes47 votes 98%47 votes - 98% of all votes
- I Support Universal Gun Registration in Order To Enforce Universal Background Checks 2%, 1 vote1 vote 2%1 vote - 2% of all votes
I’m not sure what that looks like right now but will help in any way I can with this site. Take the poll, discuss and make suggestions below.
Join the Montana Ammunition and Reloading CO-OP Group Here.
Montana Gun Trader Member Only Poll
- No 88%, 43 votes43 votes 88%43 votes - 88% of all votes
- Yes 12%, 6 votes6 votes 12%6 votes - 12% of all votes
Remember: This is not a poll for "Is a gun the best tool for the job when committing suicide?" We all know that's true. The question is asking about the total number. If there were fewer guns, would there be fewer attempts at suicide? Yes or no?
Click Or Call The National Suicide Prevention Life Line At 1-800-273-8255 NOW If You Are Feeling Suicidal!
Easily the most depressing and influential statistic that Montana gun owners ever contend with in the discussion over more gun control is related to firearms attainability in Montana and successful suicides. How do we as gun owners help justify gun ownership when so many of our friends, family members and neighbors are taken from us with the simple squeeze of a trigger and we have a lot more triggers?
It’s simple and may seem insensitive, but where there’s a will, there’s a way and that’s the way most of us grew up. We all know that someone who is determined to do something will find a way to do it. As insensitive as this may sound, suicide by firearm is common sense at work. Use the best tool for the job.
How can we help? Get help if you need it and be sure your guns are inaccessible to those with suicidal tendencies and try to get them the help they need whether they have access to guns or not. They will figure out another way to get the job done. Don’t let it be with your gun!