Review Detail

4.5 2
Subscriber
Disproportionate retaliation/anger
Rating

User seemed fine at first. We had setup a date but NOT a time (he seems unaware of the distinction between 3 PM, Friday, and Friday at 3 PM. I had received another offer that was sooner and higher. I asked, NOT told, him about the other offer and if he was okay with that. This was a question; NOT a demand or some smart Alec response. This is standard practice for sites like Craigslist and Armslist. I expected, at worse, to say that he did not like that; had he done that reasonably, I would have said okay/nevermind and kept to the original offer. I was busy for the next hour or two and didn't notice the response. Unbeknownst to me, he had taken my lack of immediate response as me "ghosting" him. He then proceeded to post our entire conversation and ask what people thought about it. It was deleted pretty soon. I can only guess that a) he was embarrassed due to people's responses or b) an admin deleted the post. He acted as if I "no called/no showed"; which HAS happened to me. He then went full nuclear and left the worst review possible(calling me a jackass, simplified facts to make him look as good as possible, etc.). I've never left such a review on buy/sell platforms even when I had better reasons to. I would've understood a little anger but this was ridiculous. I'd suggest being extremely careful about wording with this user. I would prefer appealing the review this user left on my account but there's no way to do that.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments