Review Detail

1.0 1
Subscriber
Ghosted
Rating

Got halfway through setting up a meet and he stopped all contact. Sold it to someone else, but could have had the courtesy to let me know instead of keeping me checking for a meet time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 26, 2021
TOTAL BS. "setting up a meet time" to this guy means me driving across Montana to different towns to meet his schedule to show it to him, even though he hasn't committed to purchase. Or, I can deal with really interested buyers, like the one that got that item, that said, I want it, when can I come to meet you and purchase. Total time waster that probably didn't have the money and was hoping after I drove a couple hundred miles I'd be willing to discount so it wasn't all a wasted trip. LOSER GET THE F-OFF and go shop Walmart.
April 26, 2021
Actually I offered to drive 3.5 hours to Helena, where YOU live.

YOU then suggested we meet halfway, which I took you up on.

Then I told you I'd take it as long as it was even close to the condition you described and you said it was nearly perfect.

After that I provided possible days and times and you ghosted me for about 2 weeks and here we are.

You could have had the basic respect and consideration for my time to just say you sold it to someone else, it's your gun. My issue is as soon as you had a sale in hand you dropped me without a word and that's pretty rude to keep me checking back waiting for a response that isnt coming. I even asked a couple times what was up and you logged in, read the message, then ignored it. Read receipt is a thing, welcome to 2021.

Now you're here lying about me trying to paint me as a flake. Guess the truth hurts.

I was excited, cash in hand, and all I asked before saying I'd take it was what year of manufacture and 5 min later said it didnt matter and I'd take it.

Dishonest.
April 26, 2021
Here I took some screenshots of our messages Topmount:

https://ibb.co/2MPQHcJ
https://ibb.co/RQpfmWF

Sure looks like you're full of shit to me...

Dishonest.
3 results - showing 1 - 3